Boddington Playgroup is a great way for your children to interact with other children in a fun and safe environment, while giving you the opportunity to interact with other parents.
Benefits of Playgroup
How will your children benefit from playgroup?
- A safe and nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Enhance healthy early brain development through play
- Opportunities for children to create, invent, reason and problem solve
- Opportunities to build attachment between adults and children as they play together, and share time and experiences
- Learn social skills as they negotiate with peers, resolve conflict, take turns, share and make friends
- Build resilience to enable them to cope with new situations and manage stress and adapt to change
How will families benefit from playgroup?
- A space where families can create their own locally based friends and social networks
- A place where parents and caregivers can support each other through sharing ideas, parenting experiences, concerns and information
- Build family capacity through peer support
- A place where families can build long-term friendships as their children grow and transition to school
- An affordable and regular opportunities for families to enjoy a shared outing
Boddington Playgroup operates from 13 Hakea St, session times are Monday 11-1- Baby session (older siblings welcome). Tuesday and Thursday 9:30-12, for all ages.
Families are invited to share the playgroup experience with 3 free visits. If you would like to have a cuppa to discuss how playgroup works, how you and your children can benefit and any up and coming events, please send an email to the address below to get up to date contact details for the president of the group.
email@example.com / 0439904420 Liz