The Shire is a local agent of the Department of Planning and Infrastructure.
The Shire can assist with the following licensing matters:
- Vehicle registration, renewals and transfers
- Change of vehicle plates
- Personalised and Shire plates
- Motor driver's licence renewals, including photographs
- Learner's permits - please note that Practical Driving Assessment's needs to be booked
- Boat and trailer renewalsChange of address and other details
- Registrations and Licences can be paid by cash, cheque, debit card, Mastercard or Visa
For more information see the Department of Transport website
Boddington Custom Number Plates
Shire of Boddington number plates (registration plates) with the Shire's logo are available from the Shire Office.
Click here for more information regarding registration & licences